Tours in IstanbulCategory: Itineraries | March 17, 2019
We offer time and cost effective daily tours covering the most prominent sights in Istanbul for a memorable experience.
Please click on the tours below for further details.
- Highlights of Istanbul: Visit Istanbul’s top sights situated at the Sultanahmet Square.
- Imperial Istanbul: Combine Topkapi, Dolmabahce and Beylerbeyi Palaces in a day.
- Bosphorus Cruise and Spice Bazaar: Explore the world’s narrowest strait on a private boat.
- Art Nouveau Istanbul: Walk the exquisite districts of Istiklal Avenue and Karakoy.
- Markets of Medieval Istanbul: Discover the vibrant market streets and arcades.
- Across the Continents: Take a public ferry onto Asia and the Bosphorus bridge on the way back.
- Museums of Istanbul: Visit Istanbul’s world famous museums.
- Religious Heritage: Embrace the diversity of the three Abrahamic faiths in one city.
I will be happy to meet you anywhere convenient such as the airport or hotel lobby. I can arrange air conditioned private transportation in Istanbul upon your request. We can always take a taxi as well since the rates are very reasonable in Istanbul. When possible, I recommend using public transportation in Istanbul because, it is very easy, cheap and fast despite the congestion. It is also an added experience to your visit given that, for instance, the tram network of Istanbul operates since 1871 and that the city owns the second oldest tube in the world.